Thursday, November 13, 2008

already in full Christmas swing.

BirthMONTH, Day 13:


My Christmas cards are already underway. I'm actually almost done. I love that I've got a Christmas budget already planned, Christmas gift ideas written down and 90% of my list is pretty much covered as to what gifts will be purchased. No hunting around, sweating to find something that's "perfect" or at least will pass off as "perfect enough" this year. We are cutting way back financially and have asked others in our life to please do so as well. Happily most were happy to oblige this request. I'd LOVE to de-stress the holiday season for me - usually the entire month of December is spent in a mini-panic attack mode. Not this year. I'm determined.

Most of those who read my blog will receive the above picture in your Christmas card -pretend you never saw it here first, ok? I'm including some outtakes and it will be pretty easy to see who was not in a cooperative mood that bright & sunny Sunday afternoon.


(a close-up of Ms. Cooperative, blotchy tantrum face & all...)

7 comments:

Mazenbloo said...

Beautiful pictures! Even the out-takes! I love the leaves. One thing I miss about Fall is it's not the same with the leaves. *sigh*

Allison said...

LOVE the picture of Everly! That is hilarious. Did a professional or the camera on a timer take your picture? They are beautiful.

Lisa said...

She's gorgeous even when blotchy. The pictures are really wonderful. You're such a beautiful family.

Marissa said...

My mom takes our pictures each year. My former step-dad was a professional photographer & she picked up the knack for it from him. :)

Unknown said...

Love the pictures. I'll be so surprised when I get my card. :)

Anonymous said...

LOL

Gene said...

The Pics are GREAT !!!!! Love all of them. Love Mom K.