I stand today a changed person. I don't even recognize that person I was before. I'm still getting used to, and continue shaping into, the person I am today. The changes go far beyond body image.
I like the new me very much more than the old me, both inside & out. My weight loss goals have not yet been met but I am so close. I no longer mentally beat myself up over it though.
This is my new life, and I'm living it.
Nov. 2007

Nov. 2008 




9 comments:
I'm proud of you, darling.
You look Great!!! Way to go. Love Mom K
PS: Love the red hair!! Mom K
oh, you crazy girl! You look damn HOT in both those photos! But it's all about how we feel on the inside and losing weight is always a great accomplishment for better health and energy.
Absolutely stunning, both the weight loss and you!
You look wonderful and we are all so proud of you!
You are stunning, then and now.
I am so glad that we are a part of your "new" life! :)
gorgeous - and i have such admiration for your ability to see it through!
Post a Comment