For every positive about myself, I usually pair it with a negative.
I have pretty blue eyes... but I have big thighs.
I am a good friend... but I have jiggly arms.
I have awesome hair... but I have an ugly nose.
See a trend here? Do you do this too?
I've lived my whole life doing this, torturing myself essentially, but since this is the year I deemed the year of fixing what wasn't working for me, I'm trying to break free from the mold.
I'm feeling needy. I am learning to admit this, to myself & outloud to Garth, when the feeling hits. I feel insecure; about myself, about school, about my decisions regarding school, about my marriage. I desperately need reassurance & I hate the way that feels.
I'm trying to remain positive and leave no room for negative.
It's harder than it appears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I assure you I love you.
I assure you you're beautiful.
I assure you I respect you.
I assure you are smart.
I assure you I need you.
I assure you I want to be your husband forever.
I assure you your boobs are big enough.
I assure you I'm happy being with you.
There is nothing, and I mean NOTHING, negative/ugly about you, girl. I know how you feel, I think it helps knowing we ALL do it. Some days are better than others, but you know what? ( . )( . ) Boobies. There. Feel better? I do.
Post a Comment