Monday, November 23, 2009

Hey Dad...


So I know hearing I received a 59% on Unit 2 in Cellular Biology wasn't your proudest moment...

How does a 93% for Unit 3 sound?

I astound even myself sometimes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're amazing!!!Our small group
will be elated to hear that our
Wednesday night prayer vigils for
you have been successful.
Remember...Worry about nothing -
Pray about everything - Think pure
thoughts - Be grateful IN all
situations. Love ya! Dad

Marissa said...

Sometimes when I'm really on edge about school, panicking that I just can't do it, I think about your small group, filled with people I don't even know, caring about me because they care about you. That rocks my socks and keeps me going. Please thank every one of them for me and hug them too (I know you're a bunch of huggers!) Love, Ris

ryanandjoesmom said...

xoxoxoxo

Keep it going!!!! Great job!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

AKA "Meesh" said...

Congrats, gorgeous. So proud of you!!