Sunday, November 29, 2009

rip 'yer hair out busy.

I keep reminding myself I can do this because I AM doing this.

My brain is bursting at its seams. I'm not sure my skull can hold it all. It's the final 2 weeks of school. Lab reports due, a chemistry assignment due, a take home quiz is due as well as four papers this week.

I keep reminding myself I can do this because I AM doing this.

I have one more lab, two more lectures and two final exams. Two finals I have even yet to begin studying for. I haven't had time!

I need this term to be over. My brain, nor morale, can take much more. I cannot believe I took these two overly-informative-for-just-one-term classes in the same semester. I had no choice and as I reflect I'm reminded the next four terms are not only not going to be better, but more challenging.

I keep reminding myself I can do this because I AM doing this.

I keep pushing forward at work, working whenever they ask, even if I have a paper due the next day. I want to be the one they refuse to let get away once mortuary school is complete. I cannot express how much I love my job and the company I work for. I fit in. I've rarely fit in places in my life and I fill a part of my soul there that I've never filled before. It means that much to me.

I keep reminding myself I can do this because I AM doing this.


“You will come to know that what appears today to be a sacrifice will prove instead to be the greatest investment that you will ever make.” -Gorden B. Hinkley

3 comments:

Silindile Ntuli said...

And you can do it, you're doing it and it'll all work out in the end... Wishing you all the best.

Anonymous said...

read your blog by accident..as one does... it is so uplifting and I utterly admire you. a beautiful family, gorgeous hunk of a hubby, a rewarding special job and then to study on top of all of that. but also what a body!!!! and make up and pretty hair... be so proud, girl.

from australia.

darcie said...

I think you can I think you can I think you can...
and I cannot tell you how awesome it is that you love the place you work - not all of us are that lucky!
xoxo