Dear Garth, Mom & Dad,I somehow just managed to 4.0 another semester of college. I now have a 3.73 GPA. It hasn't always been that way, college grades have never come easy for me -- it takes a lot of 4.0's to raise oneself from a completely unfocused 1.9 GPA. Sometimes it was just plain impossible to envision there would ever actually be a finish line.
Thank you for believing in me, always encouraging me to never give up on my goals & dreams. I couldn't do any of this without all of you in my corner.
Love,
Marissa
Proverbs 3:5,6 - Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.




6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!We love you!!! Dad
"I somehow just managed"..."to raise oneself"..."never give up on my goals & dreams"...You did this all yourself! I am so proud of you! I have always and will always be in your corner!
Love, Mom
Marissa,
I'm ecstatic for you. I can't wait to celebrate with you!!
It's the tough road that brings the greatest rewards!!
::cheers::
Meeshy
congrats!!! you're seriously amazing.
Great Job!
Soooo happy for you - I can't imagine how you do it all - but you do!
Good for you girl!
Good job! I have a 3.6 and I am damn proud. I have worked, taken care of 2 children, one special needs, and tried to keep my house looking somewhat decent, while taking care of the wifely duties too. It is not easy!
Post a Comment