Yesterday, Evie's daycare was closed. She & I decided we'd do something fun since everyone else was back at school or work. "We're going fimming!", she excitedly told her brothers and daddy.
During the workday the kids pool at our gym is closed. The other 3 pools consist of 2 lap pools and a small pool for water aerobic classes. Laps it is, kid, we're swimming laps.
We chose our lane and jumped in. Brrrr. Evie chose a purple kick board and I wondered how long she'd truly last. I was pleasantly surprised that Ms. Thang lasted about 20 laps!! She kicked right along with me and never once wanted to quit. Her lips were blue, her teeth chattered but "one more lap!" she just kept saying.
I may have swam significantly slower than normal but I laughed and had a lot of fun with Evie. I wouldn't trade these moments for thin thighs any day.




3 comments:
So adorable! I just love her!
::giggles::
You said thighs.
::pictures Meesh and your thigh...:: oh nevermind
Post a Comment