Wednesday, May 19, 2010

one of twelve.

FINALS.

How am I suddenly 25% through the school year already?
What?!

Today I take the 1st of 12 finals.
1 today, 1 tomorrow and 10 next week.

TWELVE.
TWELVE?!
oh shit.
TWELVE.

Everything at home, minus a car accident resulting in no injuries other than to my car, is fine. Being here still sucks for the most part. I am having fun, I do laugh at times, I have made some really awesome friends, but I also cry more than ever too. Just the thought of missing out on W losing a tooth, J scoring a goal, missing my talks with B and my cuddling with E... I tear up. Sometimes I can't even talk about them to other people for fear of losing it. I'm not nearly as outgoing, or open, here as the 'real' me, that's for sure.

I miss my kids.
I miss my Garth.
I miss my old life.
But I truly love what I'm doing
and why.

There is a purpose,
this is a means to an end
... or rather a beginning.

I pray it is all worth it
and we all come out better
because of it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

12!?!? Uh... I don't understand. How on Earth are you taking 12 classes at once!? I'm only taking Physio, Chem, and History at once, and I am totally overwhelmed! Mad respect lady, I have no idea how you're doing it. And PS, I'm fantastic w/ Anatomy, let me know if you need some help via email. Good luck, keep breathing, get decent sleep, don't OD on coffee. -em