Wednesday, July 21, 2010

rip stick = ripped arm.

These are the times being away really, really sucks.
Listening to him over the phone was a Mama's version of hell.
Fractured both his radius & ulna.
We go to the ortho tomorrow for the full cast.
He hopes he can get purple.
I'll be there.

Edit:
He got purple.
I was there.

4 comments:

Gina said...

Super mom to the rescue, glad you can get there to be with him, I know your road is hard right now... But you can do it!

Dani said...

It must be that time of the year or something! On Friday my friend's 4 year old daughter broke her arm!

I hope his arm heals quickly!

darcie said...

Note to self - no rip sticks! This is like the 5th kid I've heard of getting hurt on one!
So glad you can be there with him now - big hugs to both of you!
xoxo

Carolyn said...

I just know that ache of having to be apart when your wee ones need you- must have been a big spill, he will have a good story for his mates!
I didn't even know that you could get a purple cast- how cool-if you gotta have one anyway ;(
Hugs
C