Saturday, March 12, 2011

abbreviated update.

shocked. floored.
still feeling both those things.

i received 5 awards at graduation.
the most shockingly awesome two?

magna cum laude
VALEDICTORIAN.


-----------------------
Oh, and pertaining to the last post?
I passed my boards!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marissa, You don't know me but you follow my DIL's blog .. Allison and Maggie and the red thread. I am de-lurking to say how proud I am of you. To return to school to prepare for a career after so many years away from the academic setting is daunting at best. To do this while balancing a husband, 4 children, and a looong travel is beyond words. I believe your intense competitiveness played an important role in getting you through. I have read, cried, laughed, and cheered all year. Now I read of your well earned success. I am so pleased and proud of you and I don't even know you. You are an inspiration.
Barb

Marissa said...

what sweet words, barb, THANK YOU.

i, too, have laughed, cried and *needed* cheering all year long. allison has given me many moments of laughing, crying and cheering her along over the past few years as well. she is awesome.

delurk anytime. thanks again! :)

ryanandjoesmom said...

Congrats, Love!!! So proud of you!!!! xo

darcie said...

congrats marissa....you done did good!! Xoxo

Buck said...

Haven't been here in a long time but was blog hopping before bed.
Congratulations!! What an awesome accomplishment! You and your family must be so so proud! I bet your kids are so in awe of their mama!

Glad I hopped over and could say congrats!

Jen said...

SO freakin' proud of you!!!! You are amazing and an inspiration.

CONGRATS!!!

Gene said...

YOU ROCK GIRL !!!!!!!Love MoM K

Danielle said...

Congratulations. What a wonderful gift to yourself and to your kids that you followed your dream and succeeded,