Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A day of few words.

I don't have a lot to say today. That's unusual.

I started with my trainer at the gym today. I wonder if she thinks my fat ass is a lost cause.

She discovered my hips are off from each other by about 3 inches and is pretty concerned about it.

She thinks the pain that has went mysteriously undiagnosed this fall by doctors, lab work, multiple MRIs, an EMG & a neurologist is actually something quite simple to fix. Funny she knew immediately what I was talking about and NONE of the above mentioned medical professionals had a clue what I was even referring to -- could have saved myself a few thousand dollars a few months back. nice.

I'm working hard. I'm so determined. I just wish it was a little bit easier mentally. The physical stuff I can do and will... the mental part is plain torture.

Off to down some lemon flavored cod liver oil. Yum! My trainer said she's quite sure with all the multiple, consecutive pregnancies my body is pretty depleted of omega 3's and I need to start consuming foods rich in omega 3's plus a teaspoon of cod liver oil each day. Oh joy. But hey, whatever helps.

She really did work my bum off today - as you can see in the pics:

On my drive to the gym:


After my 1st training session:

Wow, keep up the great work, Marissa!!! ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You had an amazing day. And I want your trainer. Bad.

You can do this babe, I know you can. Have faith and stick to it. I can't wait to see your 3 month out pic. I bet you'll be even MORE smokin' than you are now.

Anonymous said...

LOL!! You on the way to the gym, ,,that's how I feel (and probably look :O)

Keep at it, it WILL pay off!

Enjoy your cod liver oil ;)