Friday, August 8, 2008

ready for the weeeeeeeeeeeeeekend.

I'm feeling much, much better today than I did yesterday.

Not much a 12 hour nap can't fix. I went to bed last night at 7pm, I simply couldn't keep my eyes open another minute.

I got out of bed this morning at 7am feeling a lot better about life than when I crawled in.

Refreshed, I tossed my work out clothes on and hit the gym. Nothing a good workout can't fix either. With sore abs, that still remind me daily that I'm not yet up to par, I worked harder than I have since pre-surgery but still within reason. I can't wait to be able to go back to doing sit-ups and crunches. Oddly, I miss them.

Adding to the delight of my morning, I stopped and got some Beaners Biggby's coffee. The world is a better place to live with a little Beaners Biggby coffee. If you've never had it, you are missing out. Starbucks ain't got nothing on Beaners Biggby's.

Its 10am, I'm up, exercised, showered, dressed, and caffeinated. Add to that its FRIDAY & its shoring up to be quite a fantastical day already. Let's hope my mood stays like this throughout the weekend since we sure have a busy (& fun!) one planned!

No comments: