Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The 1st day of school finally arrived!

Off to 8th grade, 2nd grade & kindergarten they went!

Where does the time go?!


As for my surgery, I'm alive, incredibly sore but happy!


What do ya think of 'em?!

Real pics, in clothes, coming soon. :)

6 comments:

Lauren said...

love the new boobies only can wish mine look like that! lol

Can't wait to see real pic soon!! hope you heal super fast!!

oh and the boys are cuter then ever!

Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Unknown said...

O M G
I love it.
Matt thinks you look hot. LOL

Hope you're healing up well and that the boys had a great first day!

Kate said...

NICE RACK!

Anonymous said...

That's what mine look like in the morning now that Evan sleeps through the night.... Smokin' hot except for the leaking!

Jen said...

Great rack!! Can't wait to see the real pic and I am glad you are recovering well.

Boys are as cute as can be, thanks for sharing the pics!