Here is our 2008 rendition of My Kids, Our Tree, Their Wonder and a few others of things that have been happening around here:


Jackson lost a front tooth. The one next to it is barely hanging on as well. I'm going to rip that thing out before Christmas, mark my words.
Everly has discovered her inner dancer. She spins & twirls all over the house lately. I really need to get her enrolled in a dance class soon.
Brenden is happy today is a snow day and his winter break got an additional day added to it. He also had a really fun time making Christmas cookies last week. We all did.
Wilson celebrated his 6th birthday, having a party with his friends at our local gym that included an hour of gym time, an hour of swimming & an hour of party room/food/cake. He loved it.




6 comments:
That picture of the kids standing around the tree is A-MAZING! Love it! I also love the pics of Everly dancing...and her outfit is so cute. That gym party sounds so fun!
It all souns like fun! Glad to hear you're all alive and well. I've missed your entries, but fully understand how busy this time of year is.
GREAT dancing, Everly! Let her watch the nutcracker dances on PBS soon!!
Sounds and looks like you've been having fun.
And you NEED to get that girl into dance, she looks like a pro!
It's only been 4 days since last blog papa! ;)
Love Ev's outfit when she's dancing! So cute!!
Ugggh Everly is so damn cute!! I want to borrow her and Emily and hang out with them for the day!
awesome moments. I love the dancing pics!
Post a Comment