Monday, December 29, 2008
the dreaded resolutions.
My goals for 2009, in no particular order:
- consult with academic advisor about school, prerequisites & reality of actually pursuing & obtaining my degree in mortuary science.
- lose 15 lbs.
- work out 3 days/week minimum.
- learn how to knit more than just 2 stitches.
- learn how to use my new camera more efficiently.
- take a class. in something, anything. learn something new.
- paint the entire 1st floor of my house, or pay someone else to do it.
- take better care of myself both physically & emotionally.
- my marriage; we could use prayers for patience & discernment as to where this marriage is headed & I know we are both sad & scared as to that reality.
- clean more, bitch less, prioritize better, be more giving.
- find more inner-peace, contentment & happiness than 2008.
- fill myself with gratitude for all of my blessings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I tell almost no one I know about mine. Otherwise, I don't think I could write.
Sounds like you have some well thought out and good resolutions. I know I need to make some realistic ones this year. I am not sure what they will be, I haven't taken the time to think about it. I do know I need to be more organized. Good luck with your resolutions and I hope you have a great New Year.
I think they are all great ones. And fully obtainable or at least workable. I'm here if you need me...I love you.
I LOVE that you want to study mortuary science. If you ever come here, I will take you to all the celeb graves. IT. IS. SO. RAD.
Post a Comment