We're sick.
J was sick.
E's sick.
I'm sick.
B came home from school yesterday complaining of feeling sick.
I have my head in the clouds with so many things swirling around that I'm utterly dizzy. I want to go back to school this fall, I want to do something with my life, I want to feel happy again. The logistics of making all those things happen frightens me to no end.
I'm so tired of being frightened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
focus on getting well. Then focus on the rest. It will be hard, but you CAN make it work.
Get better soon!!!
If I can go back to school you can do it too! We'll all support each other :) Good luck. Like E said get better 1st then focus on the rest!
:hug's
big hugs and take things as they come. It will all work out :)
Fear is paralyzing. I know...one day at a time. :) Keep a smile on that pretty face. At some point the pain of things remaining the same will become greater than the pain and fear of change, and you'll be able to take action. :) Hang in there girlie!! xoxox
Post a Comment