Meesh is right - the sun will help! Today, it's 60 degrees in MN & the sun is shining and even when things are falling apart all around me, it just feels 'different' when the sun is shinging and it's warm. Like you actually CAN keep going! Hang in there!
Sending all my love and healing energy your way! Not sure why you are so sad, but it sounds to me as if you need some time to re-discover yourself..your true soul's essence! Miss ya
I'm Marissa; a wife, mom, mortician, daughter, sister, aunt & I'd like to think good friend. I'm pro-choice, pro-love, pro-environment, pro-peace, pro-shopping... and chances are very good you won't catch me voting republican.
I am a former stay-at-home-mom of 9 years who, during the midst of my very own mid-life crisis, got a part time job at a funeral home & went back to school to fulfill my lifelong calling of becoming a licensed mortician/funeral director.
I try to parent & live as naturally as possible and I love learning new eco-friendly tips. If you see a tree, I just might be hugging it. I sincerely love trees.
I swear. A lot. Maybe too much. Admitting it is the first step, or so I f*&k*ng hear.
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover,
I'm a child, I'm a mother,
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint,
I do not feel ashamed.
I'm your hell, I'm your dream, I'm nothing in between. You know you wouldn't want it any other way ~Meredith Brooks
12 comments:
I pray for you every day to get out of this valley. Love you.
I'm thinking of you and the family always.
((((Marissa)))) You're in my thoughts a lot! I've been praying for you!
What can be done to change it? How can we help you get past this? We're just a call or email away.
You have and will continue to be in my thoughts.
(((HUGE HUGS))) coming your way. :(
Come to Arizona. Get some sun and some healing time. Seriously.
Meesh is right - the sun will help! Today, it's 60 degrees in MN & the sun is shining and even when things are falling apart all around me, it just feels 'different' when the sun is shinging and it's warm. Like you actually CAN keep going!
Hang in there!
Thinking of you...
Sending all my love and healing energy your way!
Not sure why you are so sad, but it sounds to me as if you need some time to re-discover yourself..your true soul's essence!
Miss ya
Lots of love and good thoughts....
been thinking about you lots! sending lots of healing a peaceful thoughts your way. muah!
Post a Comment