Thursday, June 18, 2009

goodness.


I had no idea.

A job I love.

School.

4 kids
home for the summer.

Laundry,
dishes,
meals,
entertainment,
refereeing.


Oral surgery completed, summer camps galore, a few short trips planned, doctors appointments, orthodontist appointments, school clothes shopping. Birthday parties, sports tournaments, and 3 chapter tests per week. A paper due, Fathers Day and still working on The Love Dare. School transcripts, letters of recommendation and application processes.

The bathrooms are dirty, the floors shouldn't be eaten off from. I can't find my favorite tank top and 2 stores are currently out of my favorite conditioner. I desperately need a massage, a manicure & a pedicure.

I've never been busier.
In a lot of ways I've never been more stressed.

I've probably never been happier.
Or hopeful.
Or blessed.

Or tired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the floors, they weren't meant to be eaten off of any way LOL. Take care Love Mom K.

darcie said...

So glad you are finding what truly matters in life ~ the dishes, the floors - that stuff can wait - for life does not wait for us!
Kudos to you Ris!