Have I spoke highly enough of this book yet?
If you are in a relationship, one you'd like to maintain long-term, whether its in great shape or losing hope -- you've GOT to read this book.
The challenges are not always easy. They're not *hard* but they are definitely thought provoking enough that it's not always comfortable. Who likes confronting the fact that we're all a bunch of flawed MFers struggling to get by in life, hoping to find a little happiness along the way, usually failing miserably?
The reading, however, couldn't be easier. It's like 3 pages a day of reading, tops. I've prioritized it so that it's the very first thing I do for myself each day. I sit down in the rocking chair after the boys leave for school, coffee in hand and I dig right in with the days reading & challenge (each day has a challenge to be completed sometime during that day).
I paid just under $11 and this book has the potential to not only change my relationship with my husband, but the relationships I maintain with my children, my friends, even strangers... and the one I have within my own head with myself. This very well may be the most important $11 I have ever invested, and a very small price to pay for its unequivocal payoff.
I promise if you apply this book to your life, to your relationships, it will change your life.
---------------------------
And goodness, I think I may have just stumbled upon the entire book in an online format. Now you have NO excuse:
http://www.christianbook.com/reader/?item_no=448856
Take The Love Dare.
Reap the reward.
I dare you.




2 comments:
I'm glad you are making the efforts...I hope you and your family reap the rewards.
Hi.
I'm not a "Christian" as such, but lately coincedence has been leading me to posts such as yours.
Something is definately missing in my life, no straightforward path to follow & be guided by I guess.
I'm going to buy this book.
It looks like a good start to who knows what?
Thanks for posting...XXxx
Post a Comment