i'm considering shutting 'er down.
i don't have time like i once did to blog.
i wish i did as so much goes on in my days, and brain,
than in years' past.
in summary:
my life is good.
i am in love with my family.
i adore my friends.
my job rocks socks.
a 2nd family i have surely found.
my depression is still Gee-Ohh-Enn-E
gone.
what did i do? i prayed it away.
don't believe me? you don't have to.
fall term is going...
its not going to be another 4.0 term
and you know what? that's ok.
at work i've now buried far too many people
my own age, one that i even knew.
know what i've learned from that?
this earthly life is really, really short --
no time for a dress rehearsal.
this is it. live it up. or don't.
your choice.
i'll never apologize for being the life of the party.
i'll dance like its my last party.
the sad reality is, it just might be.
it's better to live, even with regrets
than to have never lived it up at all.
i find myself laughing a lot lately.
i don't take even one cackle for granted.




6 comments:
Well, while I miss your frequent blogging, I am so happy for you and how your life is going...so I am willing to allow you to take a break with the full expectation that you will return to the blogging world someday. Deal?
Love your smiling face...will be sad since I just met you at the Gala and now you are leaving us...but I have a feeling our paths will cross again! You are awesome and I had so much fun chatting with you! Jeffra
and am totally psyched that I get to share it all with you!
There will be no shutting down of the cackling blog. Shut up, you'll find time to share. <3
xoxo -
I just found this blog and its a good blog, maybe you should keep it open even if you don't update daily
Post a Comment