Mortuary school starts in 7 weeks.
I'm doubting myself, my ability, my decision.
Overwhelming guilt has settled into my gut.
Was there ever really going to be a good time to do this?
Perhaps pre-kids is the answer.
Like a family of 4 fitting in a booth, that really isn't an option anymore.
Anxiety, a feeling I know all too well, is creeping in and taking over any excitement I once felt.
I'm scared.




9 comments:
Sweets. You are totally gonna rock it! You LOVE what you are doing. You'll get passed the hard part of it all with your chin up and boobs out!
Worry about nothing...Pray about
everything...Think pure thoughts...
Be thankful IN all situations.
EVERYTHING IS WORKING ACCORDING TO
GOD'S PLAN. Love ya! Dad
i, too, agree that you are going to rock it. doubts are inevitable, but they, and worry are such a waste! xoxo
Marissa-You can do it. You want it. Go get it. Your family will be fine while you are in school. You are setting a great example for the kids too. You made a decision to pursue a career, applied to school, got in and now are going to start (and graduate) from school to end up at your dream job.
Honey - you are going to do this, and do this WELL - Just you wait and see. You were born to do this, and you are going to be GREAT!
xxoo
"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination."
Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?
I think you will be an inspiration to your children...just because something is hard doesn't mean you shouldn't go for it.
"Whether you think you can or can't...your're right!"
YOU CAN! We all know it and I think you know it too.
I LOVE YOU...MOM
Qwitcher whinin'. You know where you're going, you know how to get there.
I believe in you. So do you.
::smacks yer butt::
GET'R DONE!!!
You have a wonderful family with understanding and resilient children. Not to mention, I husband that is thoughtful, handsome, brilliant and 100% supportive of your goals and the efforts it takes to achieve them. You will do it!
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Real ANONYMOUS, Garth!!!
(love you long time).
Post a Comment