
I learned a lot -- most was as I expected but actually witnessing it in person was important to me. I was shown step-by-step what happens, where, how, etc. It was interesting! I even learned a few things I never would have thought to ask about had I not been right there with the machinery and tools. I can say, without a shadow of doubt, the facility we use locally is super clean and operated with utmost dignity and respect toward the client. I'm sure people wonder and now I can tell them firsthand with certainty.
I love my job. I love how fascinating it is. I'm not exaggerating, I learn something new every time I work. I also hear some crazy stories one could never make up on their own - each story crazier than the next it seems!
I have truly found my passion.




5 comments:
congratulations, marissa. i can only imagine how exciting it is to find one's calling! you deserve every ounce of happiness, excitement and contentment coming your way!
I'm so glad you're enjoying your job, not a whole lot of people can say that. I'm also glad that there are people like you to do that job, because I surely couldn't. LOL
Congrats sweet girl!
Can you talk more about details that only you would know about from being in this field, up front?! So curious..what attracted you to this field? Glad you are enjoying it so much! Jeffra
Finding your calling is hotness. Like you. : ) <3
Post a Comment