Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I love this BUT...

I love where I am! I love what I'm doing!
I'm with 'my people'.
I found my niche in life,
I thought I knew it but now I know
this is what I'm meant to be doing (career-wise).

Unfortunately,
I can't sleep here.
I'm sooooo incredibly tired.
I just lay there. Brain on overload. Night after night.
Exhausted.

6 classes down, 6 more to go this week.
Then I can sleep at home, in my own bed, for a few days.
I miss my family. I miss sleep.
A lot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you, Mom K :)

Lisa E. said...

Ris, I am really enjoying reading about your adventure and how it' going as you get your schooling going. It must be so hard to be away from home. I hope that you settle in soon and can get rest so you can do what you need to do all week and enjoy your family on the weekends. Are you driving back and forth every week? I am so happy for you and proud of you for doing this. :)