Just know, with all seriousness, that someday you'll be preparing my cold body. Just make sure you use good mascara, polish my toenails, and bury me in flip-flops. Unless I decide to be ashes-turned-diamonds or something. I'll keep you posted. Love your morbid ass. xoxoxo
I'm Marissa; a wife, mom, mortician, daughter, sister, aunt & I'd like to think good friend. I'm pro-choice, pro-love, pro-environment, pro-peace, pro-shopping... and chances are very good you won't catch me voting republican.
I am a former stay-at-home-mom of 9 years who, during the midst of my very own mid-life crisis, got a part time job at a funeral home & went back to school to fulfill my lifelong calling of becoming a licensed mortician/funeral director.
I try to parent & live as naturally as possible and I love learning new eco-friendly tips. If you see a tree, I just might be hugging it. I sincerely love trees.
I swear. A lot. Maybe too much. Admitting it is the first step, or so I f*&k*ng hear.
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover,
I'm a child, I'm a mother,
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint,
I do not feel ashamed.
I'm your hell, I'm your dream, I'm nothing in between. You know you wouldn't want it any other way ~Meredith Brooks
2 comments:
so, SO excited for you, lady. you are inspiring. i am so proud of you for pursuing your dreams. xoxo
Just know, with all seriousness, that someday you'll be preparing my cold body. Just make sure you use good mascara, polish my toenails, and bury me in flip-flops. Unless I decide to be ashes-turned-diamonds or something. I'll keep you posted. Love your morbid ass. xoxoxo
Post a Comment