Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Received my 1st P-

My blog entries while I'm in school will probably all sing to a similar tune ~ how I'm pulling off this monstrosity of a challenge.

Despite my extreme anxiety over my anatomy class, I managed to pull off a 100% on the 1st part of the quiz and a P- on the 2nd half. The 2nd half has a pass/fail grading system. I laughed when people got P-'s on the another set of quizzes we had. A P-? Is that a sorta-pass? When you then receive a P- yourself, you discover it's really not so silly... you didn't fail, it's AWESOME! Ha!

Today I received another chemistry quiz back - 100%. I also took a restorative art quiz today. I'm pretty sure I aced it.

Tomorrow begins a round of midterms. MIDTERMS, already?! Yup, midterms. Microbiology tomorrow, Chemistry on Monday. Not sure what others are later next week, my brain can only think as far ahead as Monday.

I'm pushing forward feeling confident, yet overwhelmed, and sometimes those feelings alternate hourly.

2 comments:

ali said...

go marissa!!!

here's to more P-s!!! and acing your midterms as well!!

ryanandjoesmom said...

You're a rock star!!! So awesome!!! xoxoxo