You need a cumulative year-end score of 75% or higher to graduate. You can receive more than 100% in a few classes if you rock them out plus do all the extra credit, but not all classes offer extra credit (I do all the extra credit). If you do better than 100% in a class, those extra % points can really help boost your cumulative score if you struggle in another class down the road.
One class exam has yet to be graded and one grade (Funeral Home Management) may be an error. The registrar let me know there may be an error in our class' grades & that she'd be checking with the instructor Tuesday - they may be missing our midterm within them, to which I got 100% (toot! toot!). So if there is an error the grade will only go up, which makes me happy since it's my lowest grade. Fingers crossed!
Anatomy: 106%
Chemistry: 106%
Embalming: 97%
Funeral Directing: 104%
Chemistry: 106%
Embalming: 97%
Funeral Directing: 104%
Business Law: 99%
Microbiology: 106%
Sociology: 101%
Restorative Art: 93%
Communications: 102%
Professional Ethics: 99%
Funeral Home Management: 89%
Funeral Home Management: 89%
Funeral Arrangements: still outstanding
Cumulative Score: 100.18%
Zing!




5 comments:
I am so very proud of you! In spite of all the handicaps you must endure...being so far from home and the people who love you the most...you have been doing such a great job. Nothing worthwhile is ever easy. You must allow yourself to feel very proud also. ♥♥♥ Love, Mom
Way to seriously rock it out! That's awesome! Congratulations, Marissa!
Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Mom K.
OMG Marissa. I knew that you rocked, but apparently I had no idea just how much! Way to go!! I am so proud of you!
Totally not shocked. YOU ROCK!!!
Post a Comment