Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bring it, Term 2.

Term 2 is underway. Yesterday my schedule remained the same for 2 classes but our Funeral Directing class has now suddenly become Pathology. Nothing like turning it up a notch.

This should be a good week. Classes have nothing yet assigned, nor are there any tests yet on the horizon. If I could just get rid of the headache that occupied my brain for most of yesterday and angrily greeted me again this morning, I'd be in great shape.

I went out for a quick dinner (I made a great, healthy choice!) and headed to a local nature preserve for a walk with a classmate last evening. The nature preserve was so cool and we agreed to go back again, not so close to dusk next time as we were only about halfway in and she & I were suddenly swarmed by mosquitoes. We laughed about how wonderful it felt to get out of our apartments & actually do something other than studying ~ I topped off that elation with an impromptu dance on the trail and a quick rendition of "The hills are alive...".

I feel good.
Now if this headache would go away,
I'd feel GREAT.

No comments: