I miss the little things.
I miss my old life.
But you know what?
I like my new one too.
And I don't feel so guilty about it anymore.
It's all good.
This all has a purpose.
A good one at that.
Might as well enjoy it since I'm here.
I'm in a good place.
A really, really good place.
I love my Garth.
I love my kids.
I love my will & desire to do this.
To not just do this...
but to do it well.
Quitting is not an option
& neither is mediocracy.
I can't believe the life,
the one I've always wanted
dreamt of... daydreamed of
but never realistically thought possible
is actually coming into fruition.
And here I am.
Happy.
Finally.




3 comments:
The thing is, your two lives will soon be merging - the kick ass family and the kick ass career. It will be worth it in the end and you are doing an AMAZING job.
xoxo
So proud of you!!
congrats, 'rissa! you have much to be proud of and i am proud of you too.
Post a Comment