...and I'll get to see my Nadia. Oh how I've missed her! We talked
(a few times!) this morning and it reminded me yet again that we were meant to be friends and how much I've missed her in my daily life. You know those friends you're just totally yourself around and are always at ease with? She's one of them. What started out as a 'professional relationship' quickly couldn't be denied that there was an awesome friendship blossoming beneath. We call it our "secret love affair" and who knew we'd still be calling it that, long after she was no longer my son's teacher. We're such dorks. Part of the reason I love her is for being a dork. Loving Big Boy spaghetti is the other part.

Nadia took a 2-year assignment as the principal of a school in China. Right before she left she got married, right after she got there she got pregnant. I saw her last around Christmas and she had a little bebe belly going, but nothing like her 8+ month belly is going to look today!
So this morning Nadia tried to tell me her school has offered to extend her contract. Well no shit, duh, you're a great employee and I'm sure they'll be sad to see you go but make one thing straight - YOU MUST COME HOME NEXT YEAR, WE ALL MISS YOU TOO MUCH!! ;)
1 comment:
How fun! I'm so glad you got to see her again!
Post a Comment