I told myself I'd schedule my surgery at x-lbs. I had really hoped to be there by this upcoming Monday, it's even marked on my calendar. I'm currently 10 lbs. away from that weight as I shocked myself on the scale this morning by not gaining, nor losing, any weight this past week. However, I'm obviously not going to make it to my x-weight by this upcoming Monday either. I'm disappointed I didn't hit my goal, but still very motivated & determined. I flat out refuse to sell myself short and schedule the surgery before I'm ready. I won't regret waiting but I might regret not.
My surgery will be scheduled about 8 weeks out from when I call. Once I get to x-lbs., I can schedule the surgery and beat the clock to lose another 10-15 lbs. in the upcoming 8 weeks. Totally doable. I can lose 10 lbs. in 8 weeks. 15 might be pushing it in that time frame but 10 lbs. will work and I know I can do it.
It's the final countdown. It's time for 110% serious mode. The vacation is over, the french fries are no longer an option and my workouts are kicking up a notch. It's do or die time, and I'm in no mood to die. It's do time & I'm doing it.
Saturday's mile:14 min, 33 seconds
Today's mile:
12 min, 58 seconds
You. Go. Girl.




5 comments:
SWEET job on the 12 min mile!!! WTG!! You are doing great and you'll reach your goal before you know it!
WTG Marissa! You ROCK! And I know that you will reach your goals. There isn't a doubt in my mind! ROCK ON!
Rock on babe! Keep up the good work. It's not the date you need to make, it's the goal. You have time and you'll be there soon enough.
YOU ROCK Marissa! Keep going! You can do this!! You are an inspiration and have helped me take some steps towards taking care of myself too!
AWESOME BABE! I am so proud of you!
Post a Comment