I hurt. Oh wow. My arms. My legs. My abs. My shoulders. My back. Owwwwwwwww.
I had a new routine with my trainer today. Whoa. She said we were stepping it up and she's no liar. Owwwwwww.
Tonite, laying in bed watching tv, having been popping tylenol all afternoon, I was wondering what the heck I was going to feel like tomorrow. Owwwwwwwww.
Then I logged onto my computer and this was the first email in my box:
Killer job on the workout today! I am so proud of you- not just your weight loss, your commitment to fitness!
You are the most motivated client I have ever had in my 10 years and 10,000 sessions of personal training, I am not just saying this to be nice. YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!
Dude. I want to cry. That was so nice to receive from the person who pushes me the hardest, the person who holds me accountable and won't take slacker for an answer. I always joke and say I'm her lost cause client. Some of the stuff she teaches me (heck, most of it!) is pretty dang challenging!
I know I can do this because I AM doing this. I can feel my butterfly wings forming in the cocoon but owwwww, growing those wings is sometimes painful. Owwwwww.




3 comments:
You Go Girl!!!!
Awesome job!!
Pretty soon, you'll have to buy new skinny jeans. Then, new skinny jeans again. After that, you can just go naked because you'll be so buff and hot. That's when you'll know you've made it. :-D You'll be like the bluefly.com chick on the commercials, going through life nekkid.
Post a Comment