Yesterday I told the kids we'd go to the park in the morning. They asked if we could get McDonald's for lunch. How could I deprive them of such yummy tasting crap that leaves you with a belly ache when you're done?
The fresh air was just what this mama needed. The weather was perfect when paired with a sweatshirt although Evie insisted on shedding hers almost immediatly upon arriving. The park was nearly empty which I love. We visited all 4 of the different playground areas and then the kids played some imagination-based baseball on the field. After a few rounds of the bases, it was time to head to lunch.
Lunch is now over, photos are uploaded, my "stories" are done for the day (that's Young & The Restless, one of the very best shows in the universe) and its now officially nap time. Ahhh nap time, one of my favorite parts of the day. I think today I just might join them.
** note to the heavens: i really want a nicer camera.




5 comments:
What a fun day and what great pictures!
Awww!! What a fun day!
Move closer so we can have days like that TOGETHER!!!
I tell you what, your Jackson with his little glasses and his giant grin just melts my heart every time I see his picture on here.
Mmmm, McDonald's. Belly full of lead, but so delicious.
Great pictures, looks like a perfect day at the park!! I agree with Ellisa you need to move closer!
Looks like a perfect day. I am totally with you on the inside girl. If I am out for more then 5 minutes I burst into flame and I HATE the bugs and humidity. Your kids are so dang cute. I need to get me one of those little girls. Don't tell my husband...
:-)
Post a Comment