THE LOOK OF ACCOMPLISHMENT:
(yes, we need to tighten his helmet)
Wilson asked to have his training wheels taken off his bicycle this weekend. He was up and running within minutes, with very little instruction. He only hit my sisters car once. It was so funny though, probably more so because he didn't hurt, scratch or dent the car, nor himself, he just sort of bounced off it. Enjoy the video, because this mama actually got it on film. My sister was hardly amused however. ;)
In other exciting news, Evie is showing crazy interest in the potty. I'm running with it. She's even been insisting on sitting in front of the tv sitting on her princess potty seat. If only it was an actual potty, nope, its just the seat insert. God help the carpet. Thankfully she's been wearing clothes while insisting on this feat.
this time on the actual toilet, not the carpet:
SELF-PRIDE =




4 comments:
She is SO FLIPPIN' ADORABLE!! I Love her. LOVE. her.
"I'm a big girl. I'm a big girl. I'm a big girl. I'm a big girl." It's so my new theme song!!!!!
And I'm glad Wilson was a) wearing a helmet and b) bounces. Congrats to the big boy for riding on two wheels.
The excitement never ends at your house!
Oh yeah. Go tighten your son's helmet.
Could she be any cuter??!! Love it and glad she's showing interest!
Love the crash video,LOL! Congrats to Wilson for riding a 2 wheeler and looking so cute in his helmet!
Both of those videos are priceless. What cuties and both of them are accomplishing such big milestones. You're a busy mama!
Post a Comment