Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Babes & Boobs.

An odd match to combine my daughter & my new beloved set of beauties all in one blog post? Nah... she's part of the reason I earned the new set to begin with.

A couple recent pics of my daughter Everly, age 2, one of the bright lights in my life:


This smiling face is what greeted me this morning. I had my camera in hand from taking my own pics (see below) and snapped this as I walked into the room. It's only September and we're already wearing sleeper pajamas. Crazy that it was only 40 degrees this morning!!



Here's the new juglet set, 8 days post-surgery. The left side is already darn near perfect, dropped into place and very little swelling remains. The right side, well, its got a ways to go yet but I've learned its pretty normal to be lopsided for awhile on your dominant side. My guess is you'd stay sitting high if you were an implant looking to go south toward that bruised mess too.

No worries, I won't have one boob up to my clavicle forever...I'd have it repaired if that were the case! The already beautiful left side is actually way ahead of the game, it'd be pretty normal to have them both still riding high, just 8 days out from surgery.


The right side of my body, looking quite frightening to say the least:

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What we do for beauty...

::Giving ya and extra set of hands for massaging::

Anonymous said...

Wowowwww...MY GOSH...this set of pics did not encourage me THAT much!...hope you are feeling better soon...it must hurt!!..
Congrat on your baby is EXTREMELY beautiful!

Lauren said...

I am jealous and I want!!

I want Adrianna to have hair like E :)
I want boobs like you :)

You are healing nicely :) Congrats!!!

Chris said...

lookin' good my friend, lookin' good. And oh so colorful!

Joe's been in his footy jams the past few nights as well. I bought them big so they would last all winter so he is having some crawling angst.

E is a beauty. I love smiley faces in the morning!!

Jen said...

Looks like it hurts, but they do look lovely!! I'm so jealous!!!

And Ev is adorable as always!!

Unknown said...

Ewww, gross! But YEAH for boobies!! They look happy.

And E...gosh. How beautiful. And how happy I am I didn't have a girl. I know I'd have the bow collection you do.

Kimk said...

nice rack!!!!!!! and yes they do look nice...... great job momma you worked hard for those boobs

Kate said...

Oh, yeah, totally jealous. You should get your own Creep tee that says "Robots Love Nice Racks" :)

Anonymous said...

WOWSERS - that is ONE NICE SET OF BOOBIES YOU GOT THERE!
I thought I wanted a new set of my own...but now I'm not so sure...
yours are BEAUTIFUL...but ouchie!

ps - I thought my daughter was blessed with a big mop of hair - and your little girl...you'd better watch out...she is a BEAUT!

Anonymous said...

My barely-B-boobies are jealous!