It's been 3+ weeks since my surgery, almost 4. I'm having a small complication that may require a slight revision surgery in the future. I guess I knew going in that things could happen, go awry, but assumed that stuff happens to other people.Sort of like having a c-section. I didn't pay attention to that part of Lamaze classes with Garth because I'd already had a previous, relatively uncomplicated vaginal delivery. So why would I need a c-section if I already knew my body could do it the 'normal' way?
Just a few weeks later I had a crash, emergency c-section.
A year later, another c-section.
Three years later, yet another one. This one was at least planned.
So much for assuming.
I'm quickly getting used to these new lovelies. How I got by with 36longs for so long I'll never know. Fake is fabulous. Perky is perfect. Round is rockin'. I am completely & utterly in love with them.
In the world of breast implants, I'm currently experiencing a little bit of "boob greed". I wish I'd gone a little bigger. A lot of women go in worrying they'll be too big and come out wishing they'd gone bigger. Such the feeling was not lost on me.
The feeling will pass, I'm sure, they'll eventually be corrected (naturally or surgically) and I'll be able to stop thinking/worrying about them as much as I have been lately.
The one thing I have yet to feel is regret. I only wish I'd done this sooner!




6 comments:
I love them!! Keep enjoying them :)
lol. "36longs" is hilarious. And last I checked they only make bras for boobs shaped like cups. I had a cousin who went back and had them done bigger. she ended up going back again and making them smaller because she discovered that going too big made shopping for shirts/tops a nightmare (they wouldn't fit her anymore!). My mom also had hers done and she went "slightly bigger than normal" and struggles to find shirts on occassion but still looks great. I wish you the best of recoveryand you look great!
Love them!!
Woohoo! You look fantastic! My 36A's are jealous...LMAO. I'm way too chicken to ever go through with surgery, though.
You look so awesome!!!
Marissa: Cute pic of you, you look Marvelous Darling LOL. Hope all goes well. Love Mom K. (Ellisa's MIL)
Post a Comment