Tuesday, January 20, 2009

humbled & honored.

What a day to be an American! I feel immense excitement and pride to live during the time when tides have turned, times have changed and hope is renewed for so many, many people.


"I have a dream today!

...I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.”

...I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

Thank you Dr. King. I hope your dream will one day be in full & complete bloom. It is my dream too.

God bless America, today & every day.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Great post! I feel hopeful that things in this country will be better in the future.