Tuesday, July 28, 2009

nerds unite.

I'm now officially just 1 class away from mortuary school. My summer term class is now complete.

I received my final paper back. I received 150 points out of 150 points possible. How the hell I did that I'm not entirely sure.

Test scores, other than the final, have been posted. I took 19 tests during the term. Overall score? 98%.

The final exam late last week was 250 questions, worth 250 points toward my final grade. I figured out yesterday I could miss more than 70 questions of the 250 and I'll still be 4.0'ing the class. Missing 70+ questions ain't gonna happen.

I'd really like to end this class with a 99%. I'm excited that I hold a strong chance at it. A far cry from the 1.9 GPA I was pulling in college right out of high school, huh Mom?!

I love doing well. I love doing what I love. It feels really good.

**UPDATE**
I received my final grade Wednesday morning - 4.0!! I didn't receive a final % but it had to be in the upper 90's as I received a 96% on my final exam. Woohoo!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is awsom Marissa!!!! so Happy to see you happy and doing well!!!! give me a cal so we can do lunch soon!

Kim

Jennifer said...

Great Job!!! I am very proud of you!

ali said...

YAY!!! awesome job!!!

Jen said...

You go, girl!!!

leigh in the sav said...

you keep on keepin' on lady! you deserve all this goodness and you should definitely stay loud and proud about these successes! congrats!

AKA "Meesh" said...

I knew we were related. You're a nerdy scholastic perfectionist just like me. I get upset if I get anything in the low 90%!! YOU GO GIRL!!! w000000000h0000000!! 4.0 bitches!! ::slap::