Monday, August 10, 2009

TWO POINT OH

I maintained the same weight, within a 3 lb. range for well over a year. A feat I have never accomplished before during my adult life, and having done it after a 55 lb. weight loss was nothing short of frickin' fantastically amazingly wonderful.

And then?
I gained 15 lbs. in the past 3 months.

no. No. NO. NO!!!!
I can pinpoint the reasons but I don't have to like them.

This morning I biked 5 miles, walked for 1.
A healthy breakfast, a healthy lunch.
I've decided 29 lbs. are going to come off this frame.
Back to my original weight loss goal & then some.

Back in the saddle for Weight Loss Project 2.0
Watch me shrink. Again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Right there with you sugar. It seems that when we focus our attention elsewhere our healthy lifestyle takes a back burner, huh? I'm up 10 and I need to gone!!!!!

We can do it....together.

AKA "Meesh" said...

You're amazing. You will accomplish anything you put your mind to. Hot stuff. xoxox

Lorene said...

I hear ya- though I can claim the pregnancy defense. But I made up my mind that after this kid pops out, I am giving myself until January 1st to get my arse in gear. No excuses this time. ALLLL the baby fat is going buh bye!

We all know you are capable- it's me I am worried about. ;) Rock it sister!