Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thank you God...

for answered prayers.
for my family.
for great doctors.
for amazing, warm hospital staff.
for Your hand in all of this.
for my dad's continued recovery.

I feel extremely blessed.
Even more so than usual.

Thank you God. You are so good.
So very, very good.
I held trust in You
& I always will.

3 comments:

Leigh Lawless said...

Marissa - you have been and will continue to be in my thoughts. Bless your family and all the ones who know and love your precious father. I pray for the continued wisdom of doctors, the support of medical staff and well-timed, steady improvements.

All my love.
leigh in the sav.

Lauren said...

M - You've been in my thoughts and prayers since I've read your post on FB. Glad to hear that Dad is healing so good and going to be ok. Hang in there. I know how you feel and what you are going thur. Life will be so much better because of this!
((hugs))

AKA "Meesh" said...

I'm late on this, but not with my prayers...you are always in my heart, 'ris.