At the orchard, we bought cider & donuts, watched the cider being processed, rode the train, played with the apple catapults, slid down the titanic slide (isn't that a really morbid concept of a ride?!), Everly rode the mini-train & apple worm ride and everyone jumped in the bounce house. We had great weather, even if the wind was a bit crisp, the kids behaved and then we went to a great burger place afterwards. I even managed a really long Sunday afternoon nap when we got home. Can't complain about a day that great!
Garth got this picture of Everly & I LOVE IT!!!
An ode to Sen. McCain ~ not positive if its Joe's crack because he's a plumber or if Joe is giving McCain a message. I prefer to think it's the latter:




5 comments:
How fun!! It looks like you had a great weekend.
Looks like a wonderful fun day!!!
Great Pics! Lots of fun I'm sure.
And yeah...that slide is pretty morbid alright!
When you said titanic slide, I figured it meant titanic as in LARGE. Not as in the ship actually sinking. HAHAHAHAHA. Morbid but hilarious.
I hope our pumpkin patch has one of those.
Sounds and looks like a great day! I agree with you about the Titanic slide. Seriously, that's kinda messed up. LOL
Oh, and I adore that picture of Everly at the window too.
Post a Comment