
In one week something monumental is going to happen. We are either going to elect our first African American president or our first woman vice president. While I don't find them equally exciting because of my distasteful feelings for Sarah Palin - I do find it incredibly exciting that our nation is ready for such forward shifts.
In one week you have an opportunity to cast your vote.
In one week you have an opportunity to be heard.
In one week you have a responsibility to get your ass to the polls.
Don't be a dork and not vote. Seriously, that's just dumb. Dare I say its STUPID not to vote.
It leaves me with this feeling in my mouth:

And sadly, those are the loudest mouths usually. I'm positive of it.
Next Tuesday, please go vote. I feel so strongly about Americans, especially women, voting in elections. I dare say that even if you don't Barack The Vote, get your butt to the polls and cast your ballot anyway.

MY FELLOW MICHIGANDERS: VOTE YES ON PROPOSAL 2!




1 comment:
So true! It's such an important day and I think you're right, people are kinda stupid if they don't vote. At least they better not gripe if things don't go their way if they didn't even get out and vote. So, whoever you're voting for...GET OUT AND VOTE...or keep your mouth shut about the results. LOL
Post a Comment