She even wants a plant watering Aqua Globe. Oops, my bad, she probably gets that one from me. Every time that commercial comes on I tell the kids I want one for Christmas. I don't even own a single live plant, nor an artificial one I could just pretend to water. They all think the thing is so neat so I tell them I want one. A green one, it being my favorite color and all.
Today we hit an all time low in toddler desires. Granted I guess I should expect that she's just going to start wanting, or think she wants, everything on tv that has a catchy tune & colorful images. She doesn't even know what it is but she clearly knows she wants one. Genius marketing concept.
This morning Everly clearly expressed TWICE (perhaps too much tv this morning?!) that she wants a Nuva Ring. The commercial is all flashy and has women with great hair, looking really happy prancing around in cute bathing suits. They sure did look pleased to have their Nuva Ring shoved up their who who's.Personally, I've never been a big fan of hormonal birth control. I produce enough out-of-control hormones that I sure as hell don't need to add artificial ones to the mix. Thanks but no thanks Mr. Big Pharmaceutical Company, which is no doubt, run by a man.
As in a lot of my blog posts, I needed some sort of corresponding image to go along with my post. Note to self: don't Google 'nuva ring image' ever again. Eww, there's some crazy stuff out there, including someone who posted a picture of a Nuva Ring they randomly saw laying on a sidewalk. If you can't keep your Nuva Ring up in ya while just walking down the street, you've got far bigger problems than birth control. That there is some nastiness. I was tempted to actually post it but I couldn't even lower my standards to do it. I have standards. They're incredibly low but I do have them.
So my toddler daughter wants a Nuva Ring. I suppose there could be worse things:




9 comments:
HAAAAA!!!!
That damn family!
::shakes fist at that fertile bitch::
ha ha ha! I've used nuvaring before and for some people, it can sting (which is probably what happened to the person that threw it on the sidewalk and likely ran away screaming holding her privates as she went). I've never thought to wear it on my wrist before (hopefully that's what your daughter is thinking, lol) and I wonder what hormonal craziness that would have produced? lol.
Ha! Sounds like Evie has your shopping genes!!
This completely cracked me up! I don't even know what else to say.
can't stop laughing!! my little rae wants everything on tv too but has yet to ask santa for a nuva ring!!! that everly's so cute!!
and that damn duggar family...seriously. STOP REPRODUCING!
That is too funny! No wonder she thinks she wants one though, with the bright colors and the catchy tune.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!
OMG, The Duggar Family!!! They actually live near the city in AR where we moved from. CRAZY people :)
Post a Comment