Wednesday, January 14, 2009

home.


Just an update...

I'm home, still alive & happily drugged. Taking it easy and recovering, which I hope is quick and without much pain. Surgery appears to have been a complete success and thus far without complications. Yay!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!

Hope you feel better soon. We need you online!

<3

Anonymous said...

YAY indeed!
Heal up Buttercup!

Jen said...

Hope you feel better quickly!

Karyn said...

Glad you're home, safe and sound!

xoxo!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear all went well. Hope you're feeling all better very soon!!
xoxo

Lauren said...

Hope you are back to yourself pretty soon! Take an easy!

Anonymous said...

Sending you "recovery soon" vibes from down here!
Love & take care of yourself
Sol

AKA "Meesh" said...

Here's to a quick recovery! ::clink::

Jennifer said...

Glad to hear all went well, I hope you feel all better soon!

Unknown said...

Take care of yourself, SugarPop!