I'm Marissa; a wife, mom, mortician, daughter, sister, aunt & I'd like to think good friend. I'm pro-choice, pro-love, pro-environment, pro-peace, pro-shopping... and chances are very good you won't catch me voting republican.
I am a former stay-at-home-mom of 9 years who, during the midst of my very own mid-life crisis, got a part time job at a funeral home & went back to school to fulfill my lifelong calling of becoming a licensed mortician/funeral director.
I try to parent & live as naturally as possible and I love learning new eco-friendly tips. If you see a tree, I just might be hugging it. I sincerely love trees.
I swear. A lot. Maybe too much. Admitting it is the first step, or so I f*&k*ng hear.
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover,
I'm a child, I'm a mother,
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint,
I do not feel ashamed.
I'm your hell, I'm your dream, I'm nothing in between. You know you wouldn't want it any other way ~Meredith Brooks
4 comments:
You look FAB!!! I love love your outfit and I also love your hair and the color!! Happy New Years!!!
Looks like you had an amazing time! You have some smoking hot friends!!
Looks like fun!!!!
Rissa looked smokin hot on NYE!!
Post a Comment