Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

February 14, the day of love. We all need a little more love in our lives, don't we? I know I personally could never get enough.

I awoke to this from my 13 year old son this morning, what a little lover I'm creating:

This is from my 5 year old who wrote it all by himself - his teacher told him the letters and he wrote it completely on his own. Sigh, it goes so fast....he was my baby like just yesterday.


My valentine from J was so cute too, but daddy took it to work to hang on his wall since it was addressed to both of us so no pic, sorry.

Garth & I are dining on some Valentine's Day sushi tonite and we'll exchange our little trinkets of love then. We got the kids some candy.

This is the best E could give me this morning but she did look really cute before she ate that maple biter biscuit. She's her normal messy self again now.



This day, last year -- same bows! My how she's grown and changed.



Monday E looked so cute I just had to take her picture. I bought this pair of European leather baby shoes off Ebay eons ago and finally they fit. They are sooooo stankin' cute!!!



Another cute pic I uploaded: last week the kids were diggin' on some watermelon - look past our stainless fridge that is forever in need of a polishing. ;)


Happy Valentine's Day!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

aaaaw! Your kids rock.

Love miss E as always. She and Lydia have on matching Babylegs today! And I am pretty sure that the white with hearts dress she is wearing today belonged to Miss E at one time.

ah the mad deep love.

Marissa said...

cream with hearts corderoy? yup yup! ;)