I love these girls. Our friendships sort of just fell in our laps, I know I sure wasn't out looking for them. Perhaps that was the intent.
Rachel, Ellisa and Tiffany:
Thank you for being such great friends to me.
Thank you for loving me, even on days I don't love myself.
Thank you for being honest with me and trusting me in return.
Thank you for being respectful, even when you don't agree with me.
Thank you for putting up with my never-ending quest
Thank you for loving me, even on days I don't love myself.
Thank you for being honest with me and trusting me in return.
Thank you for being respectful, even when you don't agree with me.
Thank you for putting up with my never-ending quest
to get Tiffany to put on a pair of pants, for goodness sake.
Thank you for the laughter and thank you for the tears --
happy tears, sad tears, they're just shared tears
and that somehow makes them a little better.
Thank you for all of the revealing chats we've had
and the memories we make together.
Thank you for the laughter and thank you for the tears --
happy tears, sad tears, they're just shared tears
and that somehow makes them a little better.
Thank you for all of the revealing chats we've had
and the memories we make together.
Your support is bountiful, I hope you feel mine too.
Thank you for the silent contentment I feel when I'm with you.
Thank you for making me feel like anything is possible in my life
and to not accept settling for less.
I trust each one of you with my thoughts, feelings and children.
That means the world to me.
Heck, I'd loan each of you my husband if you needed him.
Hammering a nail, hanging a shelf...you know, or whatever. ;)
I love you individually and us together as a group.
Thank you for the silent contentment I feel when I'm with you.
Thank you for making me feel like anything is possible in my life
and to not accept settling for less.
I trust each one of you with my thoughts, feelings and children.
That means the world to me.
Heck, I'd loan each of you my husband if you needed him.
Hammering a nail, hanging a shelf...you know, or whatever. ;)
I love you individually and us together as a group.
I am a better person because each of you are in my life.
I know when I call and hear your voice
I know when I call and hear your voice
its reassurance, wit, laughter & genuine concern that will greet me.
I pray this friendship lasts a really, really long time
I pray this friendship lasts a really, really long time
and grows only stronger & filled with lots & lots of silken knots.
I want to be part of the fiber that makes you YOU
like you very much are a part of me too.
I hope you love & need me as much as I love & need you
I hope you love & need me as much as I love & need you
because I don't know what I'd do without any of you.
~ Marissa
~ Marissa
A few representations of our friendship:













Kind of like always being a bridesmaid,
I'm sort of always the photographer.
From left: Ellisa, Tiffany and Rachel
Proud Mary keep on burning
And were rolling, rolling
rolling mad deep yo.
Big & preggo at my baby shower, with Rachel:
Slumber party drunken T making -
duh, don't you all make T's when you're at a drunken slumber party?!
Shared secrets are always the best secrets...
they make for the best inside jokes!

I am at a loss for words at Tiffany's utter debauchery.
Preparing for yet another drink fest birthday celebration:














2 comments:
between the crying and then the laughing and then the crying again, your post has left me a mess.
I love you, I love us. I so needed this today. I so needed you guys in my life.
I am so much better for having known each of you, and I am SO much happier for being your friends.
BIG, WET, SLOPPY, don't-you-think-those-girls-are-a-little-too-close type kisses!
Oh, lovie!!! Thank you. That was one of the sweetest things anyones ever said about me. I'm so happy to love you, be loved by you, and know you.
I love all the icons...I even know who would be wearing each of the colors of shoes. Some of those pics of us though...ugh. Just be happy I can't edit your posts! ;)
that's it! Tomorrow I'm looking into getting "Mad Deep Yo" tattooed on my ass!!
Post a Comment