Dear Current Husband:
I know I don't stop and appreciate you as often as I should.
I know I can be downright mean with my mouth sometimes.
I am so incredibly sorry for those times.
I don't mean about 99% of what I say and I'm sorry.
That other 1% .... well yeah, I mean it. ;)
I know I can be difficult to live with, deal with and even like at times.
I applaud you for putting up with me on days when I can barely stand being in my own skin.
You continuously support me like a brand new, high end underwire bra, even when my head thinks I'm no better than a shot-elastic Walmart special.
I cry tears of sheer gratitude for all that you've brought into my life, how you hold our family together when I can't and for how very blessed we truly are as a family.
You often mistake those tears for misery.
Sometimes I am miserable.
Miserable with myself.
Once in awhile it is you, I won't lie, but its usually me.
I think you are an amazing person and I don't tell you often enough.
Don't get me wrong, you can be a straight up jackass at times too.
Thank you for being amazing far more than you are a jackass though.
Thank you for working so hard, giving of yourself so the kids & I can have the very best, always.
Thank you for always trying.
Thank you for always believing.
Thank you for never giving up.
Thank you for being you.
There is NO ONE I'd rather be half of an US with than you.
1/2 my love (hey, I gotta save some for myself & the kids...),
Marissa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
<3 You're a lucky woman, and Garfa's a lucky man <3
Post a Comment