My daughter is totally into her rip everything, open everything, dump everything, draw on everything, climb everything, throw everything, spill everything, impressive tantrums complete with pounding fists & kicking feet on the floor stage.This too shall pass. Yes?
I'm still not getting good sleep. I'm physically exhausted. I spend most evenings in bed and I know I sincerely cannot go on much longer like this. I thought exercise was supposed to help with your energy levels. I guess not when you're not getting good sleep at night. I'm feeling extremely run down, which makes my patience with above mentioned "terrific two's stage girl"a little strained.
On the upside (I suppose), I hit a milestone today. Or maybe its a record set. Or just an all-time high. Regardless, my workout shirt today was like no previous workout before. Soaked up the front and down the back. I could have literally wrung it out in the locker room. When doing push ups on the workout ball, I was dripping sweat off me steadily onto the floor. Gross, I know, but I knew I was pushing myself and that felt great.
Terrific two's is climbing into my chair and hanging on me like a monkey so this ends today's blog. Off to sing/play itsy bitsy spider for like the bajillionth time this week.




4 comments:
I feel your pain sista! I love my 2 year old I love my two year old!
Ahhhh, the joys of motherhood!! Remember this too shall pass!!
ugh. I think Max and E would get along GREAT!
Congrats on the (nasty and disgusting) workout milestone.
another one in agreement. I found Lydia standing in the center of our dining room table today, and when I took her down she threw herself on the floor in a full on tantrum.
I need a drink.
Post a Comment