My husband sent me this video today. He said he knew *I* wouldn't be able to relate to it but that it was hilarious just the same.
Oh honey. Come now. I think we ALL can relate to it in a lot of ways.
I laughed at some of the 'womens' reactions and know I've been there many times before. My reactions to things said don't always make sense but its good to see I'm not the only one making them. ("where are you going?" get away from me! where are you going?!")
And honey? I didn't marry you for your money. If I had, I'd have held out for a few more $100 G's per year at least. Or at least enough that I could have bought that $220 green purse this weekend that was so beautifully lovely, without batting an eyelash.
Nah, who am I kidding, I'd still have wanted about $210 back in change had I paid that much for something so much more tied to status vs. value, even if we did have the mad cash to do so. I've never been much of a status girl anyway.
However, I do appreciate every hard earned dollar you do make and have the utmost sincere gratitude while spending it.
I love you. Now get away from me! (just kidding)




2 comments:
That's frickin' hillarious!!! Thanks G!
Love it- we saw this at Spike and Mike's sick and twisted animation fest- it had the audience howling!
Post a Comment