Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New subject, please!

I'm going to get off my weight loss subject since I see my last 3-4 posts in a row are about it. Oops! It's a big deal to me apparently. :)

This weekend I'm going to a pom pom/twirling competition with my sister and our daughters. I'm pretty excited about it. Having spent my entire childhood at them, competing, they became a part of me. What's the coolest part is that our former coach will be there, but doesn't know we are coming. She was our coach on our competitive traveling team from the time I was 4 through high school and she was also my coach on my high schools team. We obviously go way back and she knows my entire family very well. I haven't seen her in many years now and I'm excited to see if she even recognizes my sister & I. My sister is quite positive she will right off the bat.

Since she is still coaching, my sister & I plan to enroll our daughters as soon as they are old enough. My niece will be 4 next month so obviously she'll start before E, who will only be 2 in May. But E will be starting as soon as she is old enough! Since E loves music & dancing so much, I'm hoping she will enjoy pom'ing as much as I did. :)

1 comment:

Holly said...

MARISSA- OMG! That is adorable-you guys still look like that to me! So did Molly recognize you? I can't wait to hear! I KNOW she did. I saw her for the first time in years a couple months ago. We chatted briefly, my daughter dances where her daugther does. Small world. Can't wait to hear about CHI-TOWN!